Полезная информация

В мире Mozilla происходит много интересных событий. Но вам не нужно постоянно посещать новостные сайты, чтобы быть в курсе всех изменений. Зайдите на ленту новостей Mozilla Россия.

№108-04-2006 14:52:31

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

[Fl] Wizz RSS News Reader 2.1.7

Wizz RSS News Reader 2.1.7

Размер: 196,9 Кбайт
Автор расширения: Mike Kroger
Домашняя страница: http://www.wizzcomputers.com/WizzRss.php
addons.mozilla.org: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/424/
Перевод: stoneflash
Дата последнего обновления: 29.01.2007
Совместимоcть: ffico.png 1.0 - 2.0.0.* flico.png 1.0+ - 1.0+

Описание: Хороший клиент новостей в формате RSS и Atom.
Возможности:
* Поддержка всех версий RSS.
* Поддержка Atom 0.3 и 1.0.
* Поддержка Podcast (Вложенных) лент.
* Поддержка Протокола лент новостей.
* Поддержка сжатия GZIP (Для лент, сжатых gzip).
* Фильтр новостей по фразам или словам.
* Поиск лент - Находит ленты и OPML, с правильными MIME-типами.
* Функция Быстрого чтения ленты для предварительного просмотра перед её добавлением.
* Объединенный Список Просмотра для контроля лент (Мониториг за лентами через определённый интервал).
* Список Просмотра может уведомлять и сохранять новые элементы ленты новостей.
* Поддержка импорта и экспорта OPML  (Импортируют OPML из локального файла на удалённый сервер).
* Функция скрытия прочтённых элементов.
* Возможность хранения лент на сервере для доступа к ним с любого компьютера.
* Возможность публикации Ваших лент на любом веб-сайте.
* Встроенная возможность отправки лент и новостей по E-mail (через SMTP).
* Встроенный поиск в Google.
* Встроенный поиск в Feedster.
* Встроенные прогнозы погоды.
* Удобный Gmail-checker.
* Online-справка.

wizz_rss_news_reader-1.jpg

wizz_rss_news_reader-2.jpg

wizz_rss_news_reader-3.jpg

Установить

Обуждение расширения

Отредактировано stoneflash (28-01-2007 23:24:03)

«I actually hate programming, but I love solving problems» © Rasmus Lerdorf, PHP's Creator

Отсутствует

№221-05-2006 22:29:46

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

Re: [Fl] Wizz RSS News Reader 2.1.7

Новое в версии 2.1.3

# Added ru-RU locale support. Thanks to stoneflash for the translation.
# Added context menus to the verbose description areas. Requested by Dav4is.
# Fixed keyword bug that was causing URLs typed into the address bar to redirect to the XML URL. Reported by kiuze and others.
# Fixed bug where quotes (") in URL strings was causing the restore from server function to fall over. Reported by Mario Sundar.
# Fixed bug in site publication back-end code where URLs were not being passed correctly.
# Updated the de-De locale. Thanks again to 0815horst for the translation.
# Added functionality to clear the verbose description when items are cleared.
# Added functionality to clear the verbose description when a new feed is selected. Requested by Craig.
# Added functionality to keep verbose description in sync. with currently selected item. Requested by Craig.
# Fixed bug where the download window wouldn't close when downloading timed-out. Reported by Eugene.
# Fixed bug where relative item/enclosure URLs could not be marked as read/unread. Reported by Eugene.
# Opening an article on a new tab (By either middle clicking or by selecting Open on New Tab from the context menu) will now also make the new tab the tompmost (focused) tab. Requested by Marc Gorenstein.
# Hovering the mouse over an item will now also display the item's title in a tooltip. This will only happen when the title is cropped (i.e. Is showing ellipisis at the end of the title). Requested by Marc Gorenstein.
# Fixed bug where keyboard navigation of items in the View Items window, when opened from the sidebar/window toolbar, wasn't marking items as read.
# Added a very simple interface to tie into the experimental feed subscription service of Bon Echo Alpha 2 (To use this feature you'll need to bump maxVersion to 2.0a2). about:config settings are: -
-- browser.contentHandlers.types.n.title - Wizz RSS News Reader (Or whatever you'd like to put in there).
-- browser.contentHandlers.types.n.type - application/vnd.mozilla.maybe.feed
-- browser.contentHandlers.types.n.uri - chrome://wizzrss/content/addfeed.xul?url=%s
# Changed the way in which the Watch List writes cache information to disk. Which should (I hope) have a significant impact on the "freezing problem."
# Added functionality to optionally play a sound (User selected .wav file) when the Watch List finds new items. Requested by many.

«I actually hate programming, but I love solving problems» © Rasmus Lerdorf, PHP's Creator

Отсутствует

№321-06-2006 23:38:49

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

Версия: 2.1.4.0
What's new:

# Fixed a silly bug with the Quick Read function that has gone unnoticed for ages.
# Added functionality to clear the verbose description when feeds are quick read.
# Added functionality to support middle clicking on the enclosure popup menu. Middle clicking items on the enclosure popup menu will now open those items on a new tab. I've no idea how this popup managed to miss the "middle-click treatment" for so long.
# Fixed Watch List Save Path bug. Reported by TheHollies
# Added functionality to optionally focus on a newly opened tab. By default, newly opened tabs will not be focused. So the default behavior, when opening news articles on a new tab, will revert to the way it was before 2.1.3.
# Added functionality to optionally hide the Verbose Description pane. Requested by many.
# Added functionality to validate feeds through feedvalidator.org. The feed validation functionality is available from the Category/Channel tree context menu.
# Added functionality to add feeds, from the Category/Channel tree, to Feedbase.
# Fixed the "Firefox does not know how to open this program because the protocol wizzhttp is not associated with any application" bug. Reported by Dave.
# Fixed the xml:base bug in Atom 1.0 feeds. Reported by Alex Dannenberg.
# Added a "Copy Enclosure Link Location" function to the enclosure popup menu. Requested by jazzfido.
# Added access keys to the items on the enclosure popup menu.
# Fixed bug where deleting the Watch List log required a Firefox restart to re-enable logging.
# Updated ja-JP locale. Thanks to Haebaru at Babelzilla.
# Updated sk-SK locale. Thanks to Jacen at Babelzilla
# Added da-DK locale support. Thanks to AlleyKat at Babelzilla.
# Added pt-BR locale support. Thanks to peguca at Babelzilla.
# Updated fr-FR locale. Thanks to climenole at Babelzilla.
# Fixed a tiny bug with the item titles of some RSS feeds.
# Updated ru-RU locale. Thanks to stoneflash at Babelzilla.
# Updated de-DE locale. Thanks to 0815horst at Babelzilla.
# Fixed bug where the play sound option was being written even when no sound file was selected.
# Fixed bug where the description of Atom 1.0 feeds was not being displayed on the Channel Properties page.
# Fixed a few "uncaught exceptions."
# Added a third button that, like the toogle toolbar and the Wizz RSS buttons, can be added to any Firefox toolbar. The new button opens the Watch List View Items window. This was requested by someone, but I can't remember who :)

Отсутствует

№415-07-2006 12:23:56

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

Версия: 2.1.5
What's new:

# Fixed up a few strings that missed localization.
# Added el-GR locale support. Thanks to Sonickydon at Babelzilla.
# Added es-ES locale support. Thanks to PAGF_LINUX at Babelzilla.
# Added es-AR locale support. Thanks to ZuGro at Babelzilla.
# Added functionality to visually differentiate between items that contain enclosures and those that don't. Items that contain enclosures will be shown in italics.
# Added functionality to play a single enclosure using the default m3u handler. Requested by jazzfido. I'm NOT going to support this function. If you don't know what a m3u handler is, or if you want to change your default m3u handler, or if your m3u handler doesn't render the enclosure correctly, you can contact jazzfido at...
# Added functionality to play all enclosures as a single m3u playlist, using the default m3u handler. Requested by jazzfido. I'm NOT going to support this function either. If you need help with the function, please see the listing just above this one.
# Added it-IT locale support. Thanks to MatrixIsAllOver and Ginex at Babelzilla.
# Added fi-FI locale support. Thanks to reptail at Babelzilla.
# Added functionality to the Feed Search so that it'll also seach the content documents of frames and iframes.
# Fixed up the verbose description pane so that HTML links in the description will also follow the "Focus newly opened tab" option.
# Fixed up the preview all window so that HTML links in the description will also follow the "Focus newly opened tab" option.
# Added "not" functionality to the filter function. Requested by many. To apply "not" filtering, precede the filter criterion with an exclamation mark. e.g. !sport will return all items that DO NOT contain the word "sport" and !world&cup will return all items that DO NOT contain the phrase "world cup"
# Added functionality to optionally specify a shortcut key modifier.
# Fixed shortcut key bug where hitting Alt + T on an item heading would try to open the heading in a new tab.
# Fixed shortcut key bug where hitting Alt + S on an item heading would try to email the heading.
# Fixed shortcut key bug where Alt + A refused to add a category to the root of the Category/Channel tree.
# Fixed shortcut key bug where Alt + A refused to add a category as a child of the currently selected category.
# Created access key entities so that all access keys can be correctly localized.
# Added functionality to render all image enclosures on a single HTML page. Requested by mod_wastrel.
# Thanks to MatrixIsAllOver (AKA Luana) a few more strings that missed localization have now been localized.
# Added functionality to import Live Bookmarks (Not localized yet). Request by nirvana and others.
# Added functionality to search Feedbase (Not localized yet). The search will return a feed (Meta feed?) containing information about feeds found in the Feedbase database that match supplied criteria.

Отсутствует

№513-09-2006 17:02:37

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

Версия: 2.1.5.0
What's new:

Version 2.1.5.0 is EXACTLY the same as version 2.1.5. It has only been repacked to add support for Firefox 2.0b2.

Отредактировано stoneflash (13-10-2006 22:06:57)

Отсутствует

№614-10-2006 10:49:46

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

Версия: 2.1.5.1
What's new:

Version 2.1.5.1 is EXACTLY the same as versions 2.1.5 and 2.1.5.0. It has only been repacked to add support for Firefox 2.0.0.*.

Отсутствует

№718-10-2006 20:08:06

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

Версия: 2.1.6
What's new:

# Fixed up all the bits 'n pieces that missed localization in 2.1.5.
# Moved the show/hide read items functionality from the Options window to buttons at the top of the Sidebar/Window and the View Items window. Suggested/Requested by Edward Dallas. I think it makes the show/hide read items functionality MUCH more accessible, and Edward, it makes a lot of sense :)
# Enhanced the Feedster search interface to include Feedster search options.
# Bumped maxVersion to 2.0.0.*
# Fixed bug where Feed Search wouldn't display feeds for links that didn't have a title attribute. Reported by mrspeaker.
# Fixed bug where GUID tag, without isPermaLink attribute set to true, was, in some cases, being used as the news item URL. Reported by PeterBLN.
# Added functionality to include a link to enclosures for items shared via email. Requested by PeterBLN.
# REALLY fixed the xml:base bug this time. Reported by tmalaher.
# Added functionality to support Ctrl + Left Click to open pages on a new tab. Suggested by ChrisM.
# Added be-BY locale support. Thanks to DRKA at Babelzilla.
# Added af-ZA locale support. Thanks to leuce at Babelzilla.
# Put the fi-FI server-side strings online.

Отсутствует

№828-01-2007 23:25:00

stoneflash
Хитрый Лис

UA: Firefox 2.0

Версия: 2.1.7
What's new:

* Fixed an Atom bug related to xml:base. Reported by ballman. Hopefully I now have this damn xml:base thing sorted!
* Fixed another Atom bug (Found while fixing the bug reported by ballman) but I can't remember which one it was.
* Fixed the Options page so that the correct (The currently selected) modifier key is shown on the options tab.
* Fixed file name bug when saving a single enclosure. Reported by RogerTCB.
* Updated the da-DK locale. Thanks to AlleyKat at Babelzilla.
* Fixed the text/html bug in Feed Search. Reported by Mato.
* Updated the feed handler interface and made it simpler to use. Now use drag and drop to add a feed or to preview a feed.

Отсутствует

Board footer