MR Tech's Local Install
Автор: Mel Reyes
Адрес домашней страницы: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/
Дата последнего обновления: 29.12.2006
Совместимо с версиями:
Firefox 0.9 - 3.0a2
Thunderbird 1.0 - 3.0a1
Mozilla Suite 1.7 - 1.8
SeaMonkey 1.0 - 1.5a
Flock 0.7 - 1.5
Sunbird 0.2 - 0.4a1
Netscape 8.0 - 8.1.2
Автор перевода: Quicksilver tears
Описание: Позволяет устанавливать расширения (в том числе несколько сразу) и темы (по одной) с диска; автоматически архивировать, устанавливаемые из интернета расширения; отключать задержку при установке xpi-файлов. Добавляет дополнительные настройки в менеджер расширений и тем. Включает в себя возможности расширений Open Profile Folder, About:About, Nightly tester tools и целого ряда других (полный список смотрите на официальной странице расширения). Позволяет экспортировать конфигурацию в файл.
Замечания по переводу принимаются, высказывайтесь в PM.
Отредактировано Quicksilver tears (29-12-2006 13:14:30)
# Added/Fixed: Part 2 of 3 in restoring Auto-Archive on Upgrades: Single Theme "Update Now" upgrades are now properly auto-archived with Fx/Tb 1.5 versions, working on fixing archiving of Multiple Extension/Theme updates, etc.
# Updated: Some minor tweaks for EM/TM list badge/throbber, now shows red "update available" on more themes and blue "to be upgraded" icons
# Updated: Clean up in EM/TM overlay code for duped context menu key binding, etc.
# Updated: Hidden pref of "local_install.viewPadding" for EM/TM window now removes appearance and background customizations.
# Fixed: Only archiving single update-now if archiving is enabled
# Fixed: "nsIDOMXULElement.appendChild" Error message when opening EM/TM
- Updated: Several locale updates, additionally "sk-SK" locale has been converted to just "sk"
- Fixed: Auto Uninstall "don't bother me" flag was not being honored with 4.2.2
- Fixed: Minor error when switching preferences in Thunderbird
- Fixed: Now properly supporting context-menu options for "Disable Update Check" in Extension manager window on Nvu and older app versions
- Fixed: Thunderbird Compose window wouldn't launch some commands/toolbar buttons
- Fixed: In Thunderbird multiple "about:config" entries under the Help menu were creeping in
# Added: New feature to Extension manager window context-menu to allow you to Disable/Enable update checking for specific extensions. Though similar to "HideUpdate" extension, my implementation which has been planned since the early Local Install 3.0 release relies solely on the preference settings that are native to the Extension update process and works with 1.0.x based apps. Note: these menu options has not been translated to other locales.
# Added: A new Tools menu called "View" in the Extension Manager window, you can switch between: Only Enabled, Only Disabled, Update Check Disabled and All. The previous view is remembered across EM sessions and the title is updated with the current view. Special attention was taken as to not impact performance when the default "All" view is being used. Let me know if you want any future views and enjoy. Note: these menu options has not been translated to other locales.
# Added: "HideUpdate" extension to the Uninstall Auto-Checklist of extensions that Local Install handles and my implementation works with Firefox/Thunderbird 1.0.x based builds - http://dafizilla.sourceforge.net/hideupdate
# Added: about:config in the Help menu for Thunderbird 1.5 or newer builds
# Added: "Local Install Settings" to Tools menu in Theme manager window (already in Options menu for Extension Manager)
Updated: Silvermel theme enhancements: Tighter EM/TM Slimmode support, EM/TM "Find Updates" progress throbber & Compact Menus icon fix
- Updated: de-DE & fi-FI locales
- Updated: Sunbird min/max install version are now all squared away, nightly updates should work and users can install from UMO or my site
- Updated: Reoptimized toolbar and menu images
- Fixed: Chrome Registration error with Mozilla and Seamonkey with version 4.2.3
- Updated: No longer updating Auto Archive directory on manual local installs
- Updated: If slimmode is enabled Extension/Theme description is flexed as to not explode the scrollbars and cause massive scrolling left and right.
- Updated: If Slimmode is enabled, hiding EM/TM "More Information" in newer trunk/test builds
- Updated: de-DE, fi-FI, pl-PL, sk & ru-RU locales
- Fixed: Slight code change to add compatibility with Session Manager and the restart functionality
- Added: If enabled, Auto-Archiving now works for Update Notifier
- Added: If enabled, Auto-Archiving Extensions that have been remotely installed with the "Override 'maxVersion' compatibility checking" feature
- Updated: Restored remembering previous local install directory, but it is no longer tied to the auto-archive directory from the settings dialog
- Updated: Slight updates for Extension installation maxVersion compatibility checking code
- Fixed: "Browse install directory" for Extensions/Themes context menu now works for non-guid id's (basically newer email address based id's)
- Fixed: Slight issue with Tools|View mode in Theme manager window
- Added: New "Extension Options" menu in main window Tools menu (which reuses code from my Extension toolbar dropdown menu), with option to hide in the settings
- Added: New "Theme Switcher" menu in main window Tools menu (which reuses code from my Theme toolbar dropdown menu), with option to hide in the settings
- Added: With the new "Extension Options" menu, I've added the "Options Menu" extension to the list of extensions to check and prompt you to uninstall when you open the Extension Manager
- Added: "Sanitize" extension is now on the list of extensions to check and prompt you to uninstall when you open the Extension Manager, since this feature is already included in Local Install
- Added: Now showing version number in the menu item and description in the tooltip for the Extension and Theme manager toolbar dropdowns and new "Extension Options" and "Theme Switcher" Tools menu
- Added: Hidden pref "local_install.disableNightlyTesterExtensionCheck" (default=false) to disable uninstall prompt checking for Nightly Tester Tool when opening Extension Manager, as it has recently been updated to include features not covered by Local Install
- Updated: Minor Extension/Theme dropdown menu code cleanup and uncaught XUL formatting error
- Updated: If any Local Install feature is targeting "New Tab" and the current window/tab is "about:blank", the feature will load there instead of creating a new tab.
- Updated: Removed Littlebird, Nautipolis & Walnut Themes custom EM/TM hacks css file as the latest versions are now back to normal
- Fixed: Finally fixed for random Restart issues
- Fixed: Small bug in Theme dropdown on older Firefox & Thunderbird builds
- Fixed: Extension installation compatibility issue with Nightly Tester Tool, it can be installed without breaking the extension confirmation dialog
- Updated: es-ES, it-IT & pl-PL locale translations
- Updated: Close button in My Config now only shown if in a new window, this resolves issue if My Config is the only page being viewed in browser window and close button would close Firefox, etc completely
- Fixed: My Config would open two new tabs with certain tab settings where in place
- Fixed: My Config is now properly encoded to UTF-8 all the time
- Fixed: Revamped all code to "open" folder for Profile, Chrome, "Browser install directory", etc in an attempt to resolve Linux compatibility issues.
- Fixed: Minor error message in console if My Config was open and changing My Config Options
- Fixed: "Local Install Settings" under Extension manager Tools menu now works
- Fixed: Potentially fixed: My Config links load very briefly in the same tab before switching back to My Config (sometimes with corrupt style)
- Added: New option "Chrome Editor" (with UTF-8 support) under the "Edit My Config" menu, "Config" dropdown and Extension/Theme manager "Edit My Config" menu. This will allow you to edit the userChrome.css, userContent.css and user.js files as well as view the prefs.js file on one page, ala ChromEdit ...
- Added: Middle-clicking on "Config" toolbar will now open "Chrome Editor" in a new tab
- Added: "Chrome Editor" window target: new tab, new window or current window options to the My Config|Edit My Config tab of the Local Install options window, default is new window
- Added: Hidden preference of "local_install.chromeEditor.alwaysSaveOnExit" which will always save the userChrome.css, userContent.css and user.js files when closing "Chrome Editor", default is false
- Added: With new "Chrome Editor" feature added "ChromEdit" and "Config Files Editor" to the autocheck prompt to uninstall when opening the extension manager since this functionality is now in Local Install: http://cdn.mozdev.org/chromedit/ and http://www.minutedesign.com/extensions/confedit/
- Added: For Sunbird, new "about:config" and several other compatible "about:..." menu options to the Tools menu with alt-c to open about:config (fyi: about:plugins doesn't work on Sunbird)
- Added: "About:Config (Sunbird)" extension to the autocheck prompt to uninstall when opening the extension manager since this functionality is now in Local Install: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=1210&application=sunbird
- Added: "Restart Thunderbird" has been added to the autocheck prompt to uninstall when opening the extension manager since this functionality is already in Local Install: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=2288&application=thunderbird
- Updated: Optimized how the autocheck prompt worked as to minimize impact across different applications
- Updated: Cleaned up some of the menu hiding/showing code
- Fixed: Hiding "Extension Options" and "Theme Switcher" features from Tools menu in Mozilla Suite and Seamonkey since these features are not compatible with these applications.
- Fixed: Start preferences and Options window errors for Mozilla Suite and Seamonkey with recent builds causing several features to break
Версия 4.6.1. Список изменений:
# Added: "An Options Toolbar" is now on the list to check and prompt you to uninstall when you open the Extension manager as this functionality is already included with Local Install. http://www.nu22.com/firefox/optionsb
# Updated: Better testing for Extension and Theme filenames in context menu options as well as archiving options
# Updated: fi-FI, fr-FR, it-IT, ja & pl-PL locale translations
# Fixed: Several compatibility issues that Local Install caused when Nightly Tester Tools where and where not installed, sorry
# Fixed: In Sunbird the Help|about: menu options could not be enabled/disabled in the settings dialog
Версия 4.6.2. Список изменений:
# Updated: Chrome Editor now includes default userChrome.css and userContent.css if none are available.
# Updated: es-AR & fr-FR locale translations
# Updated: Now creating Archive directory if the one specified in the settings does not exist
# Updated: Now supporting popup menu "event.stopPropagation();" to fix dropped support for "event.preventBubble();" in latest trunk builds
# Fixed: Corrected BB Code formatting issues with My Config
# Added: Highly Experimental "Repair Extensions/Themes" hidden Help Menu option for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5 and up as well as Sunbird 0.2 and above.
- This should only be used in case of emergency.
- To show the Help menu option set "local_install.showRepairExtensions" preference to true.
- Please close the Extension/Theme manager window before using this feature.
- This option will delete the contents of the "staged-xpis" subdirectory of the "extensions" folder as well as the "extensions.rdf", "extensions.ini" and "extensions.cache" files.
- After restarting the program, you will have to run "Make All Compatible" for any extensions or themes that had previously had maxversion bumped.
- The lists will also need to be resorted.
- Only use this when you have an extensions that is stuck and won't update or your extensions/themes list shows up blank, etc.
- Note: this menu option will NOT be localized.
Версия 4.6.4. Список изменений:
# Added: Officially added "about:about" protocol which will list all the currently available "about:" options in a webpage (ala old school Mozilla Suite and Seamonkey)
# Added: "about:about" and "about:myconfig" have been added to the Help|About:? menu
# Added: "Chrome Plus" and "Chrome 2" have been added to the list of extensions to prompt you to uninstall when you open the Extension manager as these features are already included with Local Install. http://webdesigns.ms11.net/chromeditp.html
# Updated: Changed "Edit My Config" toolbar button from just a menu to a menu-button, the default action for the button is to open the Chrome Editor.
# Fixed: With the "Edit My Config" toolbar update above, recent Trunk build issues with dropdowns in menu toolbar buttons are gone.
# Fixed: Support for "About:Config" extension for older Thunderbird versions has been restored.
Список изменений в версии 5.0
Версия 5.0.1. Список изменений:
# Updated: es-ES, fi-FI & fr-FR locales updated
# Updated: If "Show Button bar above list" is selected, the hide command bar will be reverted back to false after first use
# Fixed: Issue where "Override 'maxVersion' compatibility checking" was choking
# Fixed: Toggling sidebar off (if open) was busted with 5.0
# Fixed: In the Extension/Theme/Addons manager "Show Button bar above list" should now work properly with all builds and themes
# Fixed: My Config dropdown option changes were not being applied till restart, changing this preference will now apply instantly without restarting.
# Fixed: "All-In-One Sidebar" compatibility issue when "Show Button bar above list" was enabled (still working on an install conflict)
# Fixed: Cleaned up some duplicate variable declarations
Версия 5.0.2. Список изменений:
# Added: Thunderbird 1.5 and above nows have a about:config toolbar button with dropdown menu, only supported about: functions are listed in the dropdown.
# Added: Thunderbird 1.5 and above nows have a "Clear Cache" toolbar button, this clears memory used for caching xul elements images, etc and Extension/Theme update manifests.
# Added: "Add-ons Sidebar" is now on the list to prompt to uninstall since the functionality is already included in Local Install, https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2549/
# Updated: de-DE & sk locales updated
# Updated: If "Show button bar above list" is enabled, then "Show Theme Preview Below Theme List" is now automatically enabled too, it has to be this way or Show button bar option will not work
# Fixed: Really, truly fixed the command bar button issue, it will now show up on top if preference is enabled
# Fixed: Couldn't open EM/TM in Netscape
# Fixed: "Unknown" error message with Override maxVersion feature was borked
# Fixed: Show Install Button Image will now automatically hide if EM/TM window is open and changing options
Версия 5.0.3. Список изменений:
# Added: mk-MK locale
# Added: Chrome Editor now supports userChrome.js extension (default test will appear if no userChrome.js file is found)
# Updated: Chrome Editor's "prefs.js" tab now has button to load Chrome Editor settings
# Updated: Chrome Editor settings are now in their own subtab under the main My Config tab
# Updated: it-IT, pl-PL and ru-RU locales updated
Версия 5.2. Список изменений:
# Added: Option for previously hidden feature to right-align version number in Extension/Theme/Addons window in the Manager Hacks|Layout tab of the options window. This version works with newer Addons window, previous hidden hack didn't.
# Added: Option to hide Extension/Theme count in Extension/Theme/Addons window under Manager Hacks|Behavior tab of the options window.
# Added: Option to remove text labels from the Addons Manager icon bar in the Manager Hacks|Layout tab of the options window.
# Added: Option to hide the Install button in Extension/Theme/Addons window, this is due to Bugzilla #342656 where they have disabled showing the new Install button by default
# Added: "Simple Add-ons Button" is now on the list of extensions to check and prompt you to uninstall when you open the extension manager window, as the functionality is already included in Local Install.
# Added: bg-BG translation and updated a few others
# Updated: Major refactoring of Extension/Theme/Addons window padding and margins, also consolidated some duplicate code
# Updated: Additional disabling of unsupported features in the Options window based on version being used
# Updated: Cleanup of quite a few pieces of code in the Options/Settings window
# Updated: Updated list of non-local install preferences that should be exported/reset
# Updated: Better fit for temporary status messages in Extension/Theme/Addons list when installing, updating, uninstalling, disabling or enabling and extension or theme (applied when either Slimmode or Align Version to the Right options are enabled)
# Updated: Slight reorganizing of Manager Hacks|Layout tab, moved some options to the new Manager Hacks|Miscellaneous tab
# Updated: Added support for recent changes to Addons when installing
# Fixed: Addons window would not show previously opened list on restart
# Fixed: Issue with hiding Extension/Theme manager window button images in Thunderbird and possibly other themes.
# Fixed: Issue where hiding My Config image from Addons toolbar would temporarily remove it from main window toolbar till next restart.
Версия 5.3. Список изменений:
# Added: In the settings dialog there are now two distinct paths that can be set for doing extension/theme local installs and for doing extension/theme archiving
# Added: "Edit My Config" toolbar button now has a matching right-click context menu so you can disable the dropdown without losing the menu options.
# Added: Theme Switcher is now in the Extensions/Themes Toolbar right-click context menu
# Added: "My Config" window now has drag-n-drop support for installing extensions and themes
# Added: fa-IT and pt-PT locale translations
# Updated: Added support for new "Calendar" branded Sunbird nightly builds
# Updated: Added logic for preference observer to detect main window versus Extension/Theme/Addons manager windows
# Updated: All locale translations have been updated
# Updated: Removed "stock" right-click menu options in Local Install toolbar icons
# Fixed: Could not clear Archive/Install paths, pref would not save in options window
# Fixed: Remove Build ID toolbar button from Sunbird, can't really use it
# Fixed: All Thunderbird, Nvu and Sunbird Toolbar button right-click context menus are now working
# Fixed: "Get More..." links in Addons and Help menus were broken with latest 2.0 branch builds, due to Bug #348076
Версия 5.3.1. Список изменений:
- Added: "Clear Private Data... (Add-Ons)" and "QuickRestart" to the list of extension to check for and prompt to uninstall as their features are already included with Local Install.
- Added: tr-TR locale and updated several locale translations have been updated
- Fixed: Misspelled "safegaurd" in disable install delay prompt, fixed again.
- Fixed: Issue in My Config if show guid option was enabled and you had disabled extensions or themes
Версия 5.3.2. Список изменений:
# Added: "Extension List Dumper" to the list of extension to check for and prompt to uninstall as their features are already included with Local Install.
# Updated: Added be-BY locale and several locale translations have been updated
# Updated: Bumped support for Sunbird to 0.4a1
# Fixed: SeaMonkey locale and version number fixed
# Fixed: Minefield/Trunk build compatibilty fixed, thanks to Philip Chee for pointing out the fix
Версия 220.127.116.11. Список изменений:
Fixed: Fix for the fix, one word in one line can bring down the house of cards
Версия 18.104.22.168. Список изменений:
- Added: "About Menu" to the list of extension to check for and prompt to uninstall as their features are already included with Local Install.
- Updated: Bumped minimum Firefox support to 3.0a2 and Sunbird to 0.4a1
- Updated: All locales have been updated
- Fixed: Blank entry in Themes list for SeaMonkey, thanks to Philip Chee for pointing out the fix
Версия 22.214.171.124. Список изменений:
- Updated: version number needed a little bump for SeaMonkey
- Updated: Removed unused locale that snuck in last build
- Fixed: Issue with My Config - Save Text
- Fixed: Help button in Local Install options menu now works and loads Local Install homepage.
- Fixed: Visit Homepage link in Add-ons about window would not load (long standing issue), thanks menet.
MR Tech Local Install 126.96.36.199
Размер: 296,9 Кбайт
Автор расширения: Mel Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Домашняя страница: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_install/
Перевод на русский язык: Quicksilver tears
Дата последнего обновления: 20.10.2007
Совместимоcть: 1.0 - 3.0a9 1.0 - 3.0a1 1.7 - 1.8+ 0.7 - 1.5+ 8.0 - 9.0 1.0 - 2.0a1 1.0 - 1.0 0.2 - 0.7
MR Tech Toolkit (formerly Local Install) 6.0.1
Размер: 299,5 Кбайт
Автор расширения: Mel Reyes (email@example.com)
Домашняя страница: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/
Перевод на русский язык: есть
Дата последнего обновления: 22.06.2008
Совместимоcть: 2.0 - 3.0.* 2.0 - 3.0a2pre 0.9.0 - 2.0.* 1.5a - 2.0a1 0.7 - 0.9pre